Admission to Kindergarten
1. The ward should have completed 3 years of age (for Nursery) and 4 year of age (K.G. I) as on March 31st of the academic year.
2. The registration forms will be available online in the month of December.
3. All documents required for admission are not returnable on any account.
Admission to Class I-IX
1. For admission, priority is given to our own students in class I. Fresh admission to the class are made only when the vacancies occur.
2. Parents should submit 3 passport size photographs of the child, photocopy of mark sheet of K. G. II, SSSM-ID, Bank A/c No., Adhar Card No. along with the admission form for class I.
3. Re- admission takes place after the declaration of result of K. G. II
4. There is no regular registration for other classes and admission to such classes are only when vacancies occur. Admission to class X & XII is notencouraged.
Admission to Class XI
Admission to standard XI shall be subjected to a proper screening of the students by the Principal. It should be noted that the academic performance in standard X examination alone shall not make a student eligible for re-admission. Regular attendance, sound character and good conduct are among the prime factors that will determine the admission. The decision of the Principal shall be conclusive and final. The admission is also subject to number of seats available both in the science and commerce streams.